CommentLuv is said to be a Reward to your readers by automatically placing a link to their last blog post at the end of their comment. Encourage a community and discover new posts..
In other words, whenever someone comments on your site, at the end of their comment, there will be a link to their recent blog post. It is similar to a blog plug.
What You Need:
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard& on the sidebar, go Plugins then click Add New.
2. Go to Search& type in, “CommentLuv“. Click Search Plugins afterward.
3. When you see the plugin “CommentLuv” by “Andy Bailey“, click Install Now.
4. When there is a popup, click OK.
5. The plugin will be installing to your site, and when its finished, click Activate Plugin.
6. A header will show up as, “Plugin Activated“.
7. Now that your CommentLuv is activated, your commenting section on your posts will have a CommentLuv checkbox.
8. When a visitor comments on your site with a proper URL, a plug to their recent post will be shown below their comments.
If you have any further questions, Click Here.